On GAIN, users can upload and manage content that includes videos. Here are the details and specs by channel:
- Image files can be up to 5MB.
- Video files can be up to 1GB in size and 20 minutes in duration*. For best results, upload an MP4 or MOV video file.
No character limitations on Facebook.
- "For the highest quality presentation on LinkedIn.com, the image referenced in og:image should be at least 80 x 150px to prevent it from being artificially stretched to fit the layout."
- Image file sizes vary and are barely documented but the standard is between 3MB and 5MB.
- Video files can be up to 512MB in size and 140 seconds in duration*. They must be MP4 or MOV video files.
Twitter's character limit is 140.
- Image file limit is 5MB.
- Video files can be up to 600MB in size and 3 to 60 seconds in duration*.For best results, upload an MP4 or MOV video file.
Character limitation is 2200.
Creative Assets Channels
Video files can be up to 5GB in size and no limit in duration. They can be any of the following video formats:
- MPEG-4 (mp4, m4v, m4u, m4e)
- MPEG-2 (mpv2, m2v, m2t, mts, m2ts, tp, tod)
- MPEG (mpg, mpeg, mpe, ts, m1v, mod)
- Quicktime (mov, qt, movie, moov, qtz, qtch)
- AVI Video (avi)
- Windows Media (wmv, wm, asf, vfw)
- Flash Video (flv, swi)
- 3G Mobile Video (3gp, 3g2, 3gpp, 3gp2)
- Digital Video (dv, vid)
- DVD File (vob)
- DivX, Xvid (divx, dvx, xvid)
- Google Video (gvi, vp6, vp7)
- Motion JPEG (mjp)
- Real Video (rv, rm, rmvb)
- Tivo Video (tivo)
*The video duration has a hard limit and videos that are even a fraction of a second over the time limit cannot be uploaded to the channels.