How to post to social media via Gain
You can manage and schedule your social media posts across different platforms in Gain. Here's how to post on social media:
- Connect your social media accounts. Head to your workspace or create a new one, then connect the social media accounts that you want to post to. Click here for a step-by-step guide to connecting your social profiles to Gain.
- Create your post. Click the "+" icon on any date in your calendar or the +New Content button in the top right corner and select the social media profiles where you want to post.
- Select a post type and then write your caption or upload the media files (e.g., images, videos) that you want to post. You can add links, tags, and hashtags to your message to make it more discoverable and clickable. Once you're done, save your post.
- Schedule your post. You can choose to publish your post immediately by clicking on Publish Now, clicking on Schedule to publish later, or saving it as a draft.
- Duplicate your post to selected social media profiles.
- Track your post. Once your post is live, you can track its performance using Gain's Insights tools.