Set up Push Notifications via Gain Notify
When posts are set to manual publishing, you can download the Gain Notify mobile app to receive reminders when it's time to post. The Gain Notify app transfers the post(s) to your phone for easy publishing.
- Keep in mind only people with the Publisher or Admin role can be set as manual publishers for Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
- You can designate a manual publisher in the Workspace Settings menu under Social Channels.
- The Gain Notify app is available for download on both Android and iOS. Be sure to allow push notifications from Gain Notify on your mobile device.
Set a Publishing Mode
- Go to Workspace Settings "⚙️" > Social Channel and find your Instagram account.
- Click Manage.
- Choose your preferred publishing mode and click Set as Default Publishing Mode.
Publish Content with Gain Notify
Posts will show in chronological order by publish date and social profile name in the Pending tab within the Gain Notify app. You'll only see posts precisely at the time or after they're due to be published, and not before.
- Any posts pending manual publishing on your calendar will be set to "MPUB" status until you publish them.
- Gain Notify stores images and videos on your mobile device.
- Post captions are automatically copied to your clipboard. Tap and hold to paste them into the caption field.
- In the Gain Notify app, the Posted section displays all the content you've manually published. You can find the post you've previously published and remove it by tapping I Already Published This. This action will update your post's status from "MPUB" to "Live" on your calendar.