Gain makes it easy for your team to prepare, approve, and publish marketing content. Everything your team is working on stays in one place, including all of your social media channels and file types.
With fully-automated workflows, your content will move through the planning and approval stages seamlessly. As your team works on content, the status of each post, file, or project will update depending on which stage of your planning, approval, or publishing workflow it is currently in.
Gain keeps your team on the same page, and notifies whoever needs to get involved at the right time.
This short video provides a glimpse of the simplicity that Gain can bring to your team and clients.
Additionally, you can:
Make Content Planning & Drafting Easy for Everyone
You can create content from scratch, add links and media (images, video, GIFs, etc.), and plan all of your marketing campaigns in one place. Access any media files by uploading or connecting the tools your team already uses, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, and more.
Build content for all of your social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram, and see exactly how these posts will look before they go live.
Your team will have access to all the tools you need to prepare and publish content on time, all the time. Whether you manage one client or fifty; every brand can have its own content calendar where you’ll be able to:
- View your work at a glance
- Share it with the appropriate team members
- Keep campaigns organized
- Label important dates or events
- Drag-and-drop to organize or reschedule
- Use content tags to keep certain projects or campaigns together
- Keep internal work private and show clients just the content they need to see
- Filter by exactly what you need to see (all draft content, all live content, posts for a specific social channel, etc.)
- Reuse content that performed well in the past by recycling and scheduling it for the future
- Save time by sharing content to multiple channels at once
Your team can organize and discuss content together in real-time. Share feedback, assign tasks, tag anyone that needs to be involved, and keep a record of your conversations.
All in one place.
Track your tasks, and those of your team members, and mark them when complete.
Keep Content Fully-Compliant and Error-Free
Ensure your brands and clients receive high-quality, error-free content. Show your clients exactly how content is going to look once live.
Create custom Approval Workflows for your team and decide who approves content first, last, and everywhere in between. You can:
- Add as many approval rounds, team members, and clients as you need.
- Send content to the next person for review automatically.
- Schedule and publish content automatically once approved.
- Send clients automatic reminders when they have content to review.