Creating Content for Google Business Profiles
Before you get started
Business Verification: To post via Gain, your business must be verified on Google. Learn how to verify your business on Google. Remember, both Owners and Managers can link profiles to Gain, with each Business Profile allowing multiple Owners and Managers. To learn more about the roles and permissions of each user type, click here.
- JPG, PNG.
- Image size: 12KB (min) to 5MB (max).
- Dimensions: 720x720 (min) to 3000x3000 (max).
- Captions can be up to 1,500 characters.
You can create photo and text posts that include a link for Business Profiles in Gain.
You'll see all the photos or creative assets you upload for your post in the Images Tray, but only images you intend to publish will be prominently displayed at the top section and in your post preview to the left.
- If you want to remove a photo, just click the [X] in the top-right corner. This action will remove the image from the preview. To add another photo, simply select one from the Image Tray.
- You can crop, resize, add text, and apply effects to your images with Gain's photo editor. To edit your photo, hover over the image and click on the three dots in the left corner.