Import Canva Designs to Gain
If you're using Canva to create visuals for social media or other marketing assets like infographics, you can send your designs from Canva to Gain as long as they are an image or PDF file.
Before you get started
- You'll need an active Canva account to use this integration. Some design templates might be inaccessible with a free Canva account.
- You can only import PNG, JPG, or PDF files. Due to restraints in the Canva API, you can't import videos or GIFs to Gain.
- Due to restraints by the Canva API, you can send up to 10 files at a time.
- This feature is only available to team members with the roles of Contributor, Publisher, and Administrator.
Send Designs to Gain
You can link Gain to Canva after you've saved a design. Follow these steps:
- Click on Share at the top right corner.
- Select More.
- Find Gain on the list. You can also find Gain in the Canva Apps Directory.
- Select the workspace and the social channel or file folder where you’d like to send your designs.
- If your design has multiple pages, click the dropdown and select the ones you want to export.
- Add a short description. Anything you write here will appear on your post caption, and you can edit it later. Click Save.
- Select View in Gain. This directs you to your Gain account, you'll find your designs in the calendar on the same date you sent them to Gain.
Note: Gain tags all content you import from Canva with a "canva" tag, that you can filter by later to find all your designs.
Revoke Access to Canva
To disconnect your Canva account, go to "Apps & Integrations" within your Personal settings.