In this article:
- Removing Social Channels & File Collections
- Deleting a brand
To remove brands from your account, you will need to remove all Collections and Social Channels before you can delete a brand. Go to File Collections or Social Channels and remove everything before proceeding. You can find these options under Brand Workflow in the Brand Settings menu.
If you have no channels connected, you can remove the brand directly by going to General Settings.
Note: Only an administrator or account owner can remove brands and disconnect channels.
Removing Social Channels & File Collections
Before you remove a Social Channel or File Collection, make sure that you are completely sure. Any local data, including drafts, comments, and approvals will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered.
- Go to Brand Settings > Social Channels.
- Select the Social Channel or File Collection from the list.
- Enter your Gain password and click Disconnect.
Deleting a brand
After all of the channels have been disconnected, you will now be able to delete the brand.
- Go to Brand Settings > General Settings.
- Click Delete Brand.